Add some fun to your baking routine with Tovolo’s collection of vibrant printed, wood handled spatulas. The high-quality silicone head and fade-proof design makes this Spatulart Bacon My Heart/If I Fried Spatula a whimsical piece of art! Whether you’re whipping up batter, scrambling eggs, or icing baked goods, this kitchen utensil is as functional as it is fun. Tapered edges allow the head to slide under paninis, grilled cheese sandwiches, cookies, and more. Made of wood and BPA-free silicone, the silicone spatula head is dishwasher safe and the wood handle can be hand washed, which makes for easy cleaning. The spatula head is also heat resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Add one to your kitchen roster to spice up your collection of tools, or gift it to a friend who loves to cook!
- Fun Design: This silicone spatula is a great way to add some personality and whimsy to your kitchen utensil roster.
- Long-Lasting: The silicone head and ink is long-lasting and doesn’t fade or chip with extensive use, which allows you to get the most out of this spatula.
- Curved Head: The curved silicone spatula head scrapes bowls clean, leaving nothing behind and letting you get the most out of your bakes.
- Squared Corners: This kitchen utensil features squared corners that can reach into tight spaces and allow you to get every last morsel.
- Ergonomic Handle: Classic meets contemporary when it comes to the Spatulart design, giving you a wooden, ergonomic handle with a comfortable and familiar grip.
- Dimensions & Care: Measures 12.5″ L x 2.5″ W x 0.5″ H. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry. The removable silicone head is dishwasher safe.